Are you ready to learn how to meditate? Here are five resources and tools to explore the wonderful world of meditation.
- Jenai Lane is a fabulous spiritual coach and mentor to me. I highly recommend her book, Spirit Led Instead.
- The Best Guide to Meditation Book by Victor N. Davich. This is a book Jenai recommended when I asked her for first-time exposure to mediation.
- Expanding Your Happiness, Free 21-day Meditation Experience with Deepak and Oprah. This three-week program starts August 11, 2014. Oprah and Deepak offer regular 21-day Meditation Challenges for free and have a number of fee products as well. I have participated in several of their online meditations and have enjoyed the peaceful sense of connection with myself and with so many others during the process.
- Self-Realization Fellowship, Self-Study Series by Paramahansa Yogananda. As a student of Self-Realization, one receives a number of lessons that are received every two weeks over a period of 3.5 years. This was my entry into spiritual growth back in the early 90s.
- ZenHabit's Tips for Meditation Beginners: 20 Practical Tips for Quieting the Mind.
Have any more tips for people new to meditation? I'd love to learn about them, and encourage you to share them in the comments below, or via Twitter (@neumanncoaching).